The best way to get a fast personal response is by phone, email, or social media:
Message via Instagram:
Message via Facebook:
I am committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information by complying with UK data protection laws.
The purpose of this statement is to explain what personal information I collect, how and why I hold it, use it and, where applicable, share it. It also includes a confirmation of your rights.
I currently collect, hold and process personal information in the form of personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
Most of the personal information I hold and process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You are a current or past client or collaborator;
- You asked about a possible commission, service or collaboration;
- You have provided information, or permitted the delivery of such information, to me for the purpose of enabling me to contact you.
I also obtain some personal information indirectly from websites where such information is publicly available.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are either:
- Your consent (You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting me) or
- I have a legitimate interest, namely the operation of my business as a maker, including marketing activities.
I use the personal information that I hold in order to communicate with clients with whom I am working on a commission or potential commission.
Where necessary I may share this information with third parties who are working with me on a furniture commission.
Your information is securely stored on my computer. Access is password protected, and is also accessible on my mobile phone (also password or biometrically protected).
I keep personal information for so long as I believe that you may be interested in receiving communications from me. After that I delete it from my computer.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, your rights include:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that I transfer the information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay to exercise your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me using the contact details above if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO) if you are unhappy with how your data has been used.
The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This helps with the analysis of data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs .This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help to provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.